The BM1387 ASIC Chip
- The world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node
A Compact Time-tested Design
- World’s most powerful bitcoin miner, yet smaller than many portable boom-boxes
Controlled by a Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 Microprocessor
- S9’s control board uses a Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 series FPGA with a Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 microprocessor
Engineered to Remain Powerful Yet Cool
- A high-grade aluminium case, customized heat-sinks and two computer-controlled fans to keep it cool
Easy to Use
- Antminer’s user interface has been carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of our users
- Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s
- Power Consumption 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Frequency: Automatically set
1. Delivery within 60 Days, 45-days warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty, a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Everus Mall website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Everus Mall. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Everus Mall first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Everus Mall's instructions.
6. Everus Mall will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to SKYNET/UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
8. Everus Mall does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.